Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Soft Claws


For those of you with scratching cats who are indoors only, might I recommend Soft Claws? Seriously, they are God's gift to owner's of bad cats.

Luna has totally destroyed the carpet so and someone on a cat message board suggested these little beauties. I'm so pleased with them, Luna doesn't seem to mind and now she can't wreck things anymore. They're pretty cheap and really do work like a charm.

As a little aside with the car issue, I had to file a claim under the other person's insurance, and basically they get to decide whether they want to pay for my repairs. I'll be pretty much in shock if they decide to since the police report says that I was illegally parked. It seems like a totally bizarre system that the insurance company can decide whether or not to pay, and come on, as if they will. I guess ICBC wasn't so bad after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home