Feck
Ugh. So my car got hit yesterday while I was illegally parked and it may potentially be my fault. I was on a redidential street and didn't notice the no parking signs. For any accident, no matter how minor the police must be called to fill out an accident report (hello waste of tax payer money, but that's another post). So until the cops showed up I still didn't know I was illegally parked. When they arrived they practically yelled at me to move my car, and I don't deal well with being yelled at so I was already emotional. Then they told me I might get a ticket for the parking, which would have been the icing on the fucking cake but they decided not too. Then I was told this was pretty much my fault for being parked there. Um, wtf? So I can go around hitting illegally parked cars and take no responsibilily? Anyways, I burst into tears (really embarassing, anyone who has seen me cry knows it ain't pretty) and then the cop says well it's basically between the insuracne companies. Gah. So I think it will be that we're both at fault, in which case we can't afford our $300 deductible right now which means we'll have a huge dent in passenger door for the next year. Fuckity fuck.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home