Sunday, April 23, 2006

Lazy Sundays

Kim, Adam, and Mike have all headed off to Six Flags today for some rollercoaster fun, and since I feel like I'm going to toss my cookies on any rides which go upside down or round and round, I'm staying at home.

Kim arrived on Wednesday, and we have had some productive shopping, let me tell you. I won't bore you with details. Adam, Amy, Caly, and their dog showed up Friday night, and while it was certainly cozy it wasn't too chaotic. Unfortunatly the dog didn't do well at doggy day care so the cats are banned to the bedroom until further notice.

Caly, is just too adorable, and a totally happy baby. Both Adam and Amy are totally smitten with her and it's very cute to see the happy little family together.

So today I plan on taking the dog for a walk, maybe going to the pool, and doing some writing. Nothing exciting, but I enjoy lazy Sundays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home