Shared laundry, how I hate thee
Gah, I hate sharing laundry. We have only ever lived in one apartment building and I hated it then too. People are so effing rude and inconsiderate. I am very careful about getting my butt down to remove stuff from the dryers since there are only 6 of them for a complex of hundreds of apartments. So today I zip down to get my clothes and some fucker moved all my stuff out. It was still hot so it was probably done a couple minutes before and they must have jumped as soon as the time went off (or before knowing the shitheads that live here). The worst part is that it was all my underthings and the thought of someone rifling through my thongs is akin to going into someone's underwear drawer which is disgusting and totally inappropriate.
Oh, and there were three dryers free! WTF?? I dont' get it. So as I was leaving I changed their heat setting to very low delicate. Hah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home