Monday, April 17, 2006

Happy Easter!

Mike and I had a nice mellow Easter weekend. We watched The Last Supper and Happy Endings, both of which were very enjoyable. On Sunday we did absolutly nothing and it was heavenly. Usually when Mike takes a day off work we are constantly out and about, never really relaxing. So we spent most of the afternoon on the deck eating yummy chocolates and drinking. For Easter dinner we had Million Dollar Man-icotti. Hah, I love the recipe names in the Crazy Plates cookbook. It was sooo delish.

I finished a book called the Kite Runner this weekend, and it was one of the best I have read in a while (I think I say that a lot). It's a story of friendship/betrayal/redemption set in Afghanistan and Fremont CA. I suck at telling people about a book without ruining it, but it was a really great story. I recommend it to anyone.

In other news my sweet Kim arrives in just two days! Whee! So excited. Adam, Amy, and Cally will also be here for a couple of days on the weekend so we'll have a very full house. They're bringing Shelby as well which should be interesting. For those of you who have never been here we live in a VERY small one bedroom apartment. Hmmm, five adults, one baby, three cats, and one big dog in 500 square feet. Yikes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home