Empty Nest
Today is the first day in almost three weeks I've been alone, and to tell you the truth I'm a little bored. Kim left early Saturday morning, and we really had a fab visit. Plenty of shopping, wine, Date my Mom, dancing, and other festivities made these past few weeks a total blast. Now I have to return to writing and focusing on getting my Visa application in. Even the cats seem a bit out of sorts, missing having yet another person to harrass in the middle of the night.
In other news we watched Hostel on Friday night. Um, yipes! It was gruesome and gory, but had a totally satisfying ending. If you like horror flicks you must rent this. We also watched Corpse Bride last night, and it was adorable! Mike and both love stop-motion animation and this was impressive to say the least. It was also nice and short since my attention span limit for movies seems to have dropped to just over an hour lately.
The weather is shite here today, but this evening is our Sopranos/Big Love night over at Megan and Anna's so yay for something to do. Now I have a long lazy summer of days by the pool to look forward to. Oh wait, I was going to get a job.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home