Thursday, January 12, 2006

The Domestic Goddess

I bought a crockpot. I want an indoor grill and a food processor. And a rice cooker. And a fancy blender. I am turning into a Domestic Goddess. Hah, okay, anything that requires precise measurments still are completely different each time I make them, but I'm improving greatly. And my dinners are often divine if I do say so myself. If someone told me a year ago that I would be postively giddy browsing the online crockpot possibilities (you can make cake in your crockpot!), I would never have believed it. But here I am, enjoying making my weekly menu plan and devising what kitchen appliance I can get Mike to buy me next. Sweet Lord, what happened to kraft dinner every second night?
My next conquest is learning how to make sushi. Not raw fish sushi (gah), but tasty california and ebi rolls. Mmmmm. Hah, yeah, I'll let you know it works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home