Cafe Intermezzo
Well Mike and I had a lovely evening! My dear sis sent us to Cafe Intermezzo for our Christmas gift this year, and it was divine. Basically it's a European style cafe with the most amazing desserts evah! I had the tastiest cappicino, complete with rum, some oranage liquor flavoring, and whipped cream. For an appy we enjoyed some baked brie (drool), and dinner was an Oriental salada and pasta. The piece de resistance was the cheesecake for dessert. Mike had and almond roca cheesecake, and I had a dutch apple cheesecake. Oh God, it was like heaven. So rich and smooth, nothing but melt in your mouth deliciousness. Mmmmmm.
We then decided (ok, I decided) we would listen to Christmas tunes and check out the Christmas lights on West Paces Ferry Rd, which is mansion central. A little dissapointing (I guess it must cost a mint to heat those behemoths so lights are out this year), but it was fun nonetheless. A nice little holiday evening, and it was even cold enough for me to wear my wool coat which makes it feel a little more like Christmas.
Oh, and we took our Christmas family portrait. Hah, it's basically us trying to hold down the cats long enough for the camera to snap in front of our Christmas tree. The best one still looks like all three cats are ready to bolt, but we'll send it out tommorow anyways. I'm sending one to my folks, and am wondering if my Dad will notice that in between the two usual felines is a tiny one smooshed in. Hee.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home