Thursday, December 01, 2005

I'm Torn

Gah. I don't know what to do about getting a new kitty. On one hand, it would be so fun and nice for a new little bundle of fur to join our happy family. On the other, we can't really afford it. But then again, maybe if I curb the clothes shopping for a few months it won't matter. Ugh. I don't know what to do. I hate being on a fixed budget, I really do. I feel like we're back in first year college where I feel total buyer's remorse over every little purchase, even if it's a necessary. So we actually have an appointment to see this cutie pie kitty named Elsa, here she is:

Is she not fricking adorable?? Wahhhh! I love her already! She and Roxy would be like little book ends, so cute! Apparently she loves other kitties and enjoys being held. What more could I ask for in a cat? So do we go and see her (and obviously get her) or cancel and let someone else take her home? Why can't someone make all my decisions for me?? Someone tell me what to do! (In other words sis, what do I do? since she's the only one who I think looks at my blog. Hah)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home