Hmmm, time for a new family member?
And no, I don't mean a baby if that's what you're thinking. I mean another kitty! Yes, we're insane. Somehow we got talking about how fun it would be to get a kitten since Roxy tries to be so snuggly with Clovis. Then after some thought I figured it might not be the best idea. Well, too late. Mike is determined now that we should get one. So we found the cutest maine coon/siberian mix on Petfinder, his name is Fireball (soon to be Shatzi (little treasure in German) or Demetri). Hee! I love him. We haven't heard back yet though.
Otherwise our weekend has been fun. Went shopping on "black Friday". The deals were pretty weak but I did get a cute top for our cocktail party and a huge headache from the crowds. I'm embarrased to admit this, but we also put our Christmas tree up yesterday. Hah, a little early I know, but I'm bored.
We went to see The International Noise Conspiracy last night. It was a cheap show, and all three bands kicked ass. The first was Nightmare of You, who we had never heard of but totally loved and bought their CD at the show. Next was Danko Jones, who reminded me so much of Adam it was freaky. And The INC was great too, lot's of energy. Tonight we're going to see a Trashers game. Whee! I love having lots to do!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home