Saturday, December 17, 2005

Lazy Ass

Gah, I am such a lazy ass these days. Between the plethora of message boards that I post or lurk on, and the equally lazy snuggling plethora of cats that live here, it's a miracle if I can get off the couch more than a couple times a day (this of course if for the sole purpose of retrieving more eggnog). I can't even blame it on the weather since it's sunny here most of the time (not today however). So far I've managed to keep my belt loop on the "summer setting", but if I don't get my butt to the gym the winter loop isn't far off. This is not good since the winter is much shorter here and I won't have my five months of pants and sweaters to ease back into exercising and eating healthy. Okay, enough blathering on about it... I'm going to the gym.. bah.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we have taught Luna how to fetch! It provides me with hours of entertainment, and other than the eggnog is totally worth getting up for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home