Goodbye Florida
During our tenure here in Atlanta I've been to Florida four times. I had always wanted to visit Florida and while here we took full advantage of our close proximity. I had built it up as a tropical paradise, and it certainly didn't disappoint.
Last week Megan joined me on my last trip for a long time to Florida. Mike's parents invited us to their time share in Panama City on the Guld of Mexico Panhandle and it was simply lovely. Both M and I needed to get out of Atlanta for a few days and relax, and we had a wonderful time.
Mike has received tentative job offers from both his San Francisco interviews, so hopefully we'll have confirmation later this week and we can be on our merry way by month's end. I have already given my notice at work and my last day is scheduled for March 14. I may work a couple extra days, but I need time to pack, organize, and just take care of myself.
And what would a Monday post be without a quick rant? It drives me crazy when people yell into their cell phones. I understand if you're in a loud environment you may need to speak louder, but it really isn't necessary in a small and echo-y office. Thanks for listening.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home