Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I must be in a bad mood

I am finding myself irritated with just about everyone and anything to do with work lately. I'm sure this has something to do with the fact that today is the ninth day of work in a row and I feel like shit. Nine days, there should be some sort of law against that. I have however informed my boss that I will never work more than five days in a row unless dire circumstances exist. We have also hired a new maintenance manager, who while very nice, is a total know-it-all which I find painful to deal with.

In other news Mike has three upcoming interviews! I'm so excited for him. Two are in North Carolina (I have since come to terms with the potential of living here) and one is in Delaware. He's been very diligent in his job search and it looks like it's paying off.

Otherwise nothing is new, I'm just ecstatic I get to sleep in tommorow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home