Saturday, January 20, 2007

I need a hobby

A lovely and rare Saturday off work and I find myself in a rather foul mood that I can't seem to shake. I also have a headache and am cold even though I have cranked the heat to 76 degrees (damn it, I'm being a lazy typist and just accidentally highlighted and deleted half my post just now). I am secretly hoping that I am getting sick which would equal a few more days off work. You know you love your job when you're praying for sickness to descend.

Speaking of work (yes I'm aware I speak of little else these days) I was informed that I will be receiving a raise. How much you ask? $0.36 per hour. Yes you did read that correctly. I think I got a better raise when I worked for Arby's in the 11th grade.

I ordered and received a Kone in the mail yesterday and am axiously awaiting the 24 hour charge-before-first-use time to be done. I am indeed excited to use a dust buster. I'm also sadly excited to discover that bleach has removed my mildew stains on the grout in my shower. Good lord I need a hobby. I think I may join a wine tasting class next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home