Sunday, January 14, 2007

Eff off

God I hate this job today.

I'm by myself, on one of the bussiest weekends of the year (all the asshat undergrads are back). Some girl came in with her parents and informed me that someone had been in her apartment and she needed her locks changed today.

I don't have maintenance on today, but I called our on-call guy already at 1pm since someone else has a fire alarm beeping and it needs to get fixed so he was coming in anyways. I'm also not going to argue with these people about their locks since T (idiot boss) already set the precedent that these kids can get whatever they want whenever they want.

So the on-call guy doesn't show up until 4:45pm and now I have a shitload of problems and people wondering when it's getting done.

Then just minutes ago T calls me, all pissed off at me about these girls needing their locks changed. Um, eff you. They don't "feel safe" and you're the one who humours them by being the only ones to keep their keys and now you're mad at me. WTF.

Anyways, there's no point to this post, I'm just annoyed. The on-call guy obviously called him mad that I made him come in (hi, it's your effing job and if you had been here yesterday when you were scheduled we wouldn't be having this problem right now) and called T to bitch. God I hate working with lazy mofos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home