2007
Holy shit, I can't believe it's 2007 already! This year promises to be full of change, what with Mike finally finishing his post-doc and we can hopefully move to a lovely locale in which we will spend many years.
As for New Year's Eve, I won't get into the nitty gritty, but let's just say that Mike won't be drinking in a situation that offers unlimited alcohol again. Crazy Mike made a rare (and final) appearance and the night ended with me fuming on the phone to my sister at 11:55pm.
So.
Back to work today. I'm sure you're all wondering, and yes, J was fired this morning. Apparently he claimed that he was setup (by whom I don't know) but this was really the straw that broke the camel's back. Now what will I have to blog about? Oh, yeah, the idiot frat kids of course and I'm sure T's incompetance will be a reacurring theme throughout the year.

1 Comments:
bummer that you will restrict mike from all-you-can drink events. both of you were absolute rockstars that night from the times i can recall (which aren't too many, thanks to the booze), but i guess i wasn't the one who had to corral him into a cab BEFORE midnight.
I think there should be a general rule to follow on New Years-- no puking/passing out prior to midnight.
Post a Comment
<< Home