Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Lily

We named our little girl Lily. She deserved a name and it was the most beautiful name Mike and I could think of.

I'm doing better, there are still many bad times, and I'm sure there always will be, but I'm coping. I guess time does heal all wounds, although I don't think this will ever heal completely, nor do I want it to.

I guess I'm also ready to blog about other things, such as our new apartment. It's in an area of San Francisco called Glen Park, which is right next to Noe Valley and the Mission. The street we're on has a mildly sketchy feel to it (as does the lobby of our building) but the surrounding area is great and full of lovely independent coffee shops, cute restaurants, and funky stores. Our apartment has gorgeous brand new hardwood floors and other than the bathroom is everything I wanted in an apartment. Of course there is no in-suite laundry, no dishwasher, and no balcony but we did get a parking spot which is rare. So I think we'll be happy here. There may be some future issues with our neighbor, but that's a story for another post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home