Monday, March 26, 2007

Surprise!

We had a lovely surprise this Saturday evening. Mike and I headed over to Megan's for what we thought was going to be an evening of dinner and a movie. As we headed into her living room we were greeted with all our friends yelling, "SURPRISE!", and it was.

As anyone who knows me knows, I love surprises and am always totally flattered that someone would go to all the trouble to plan one out for me.

There were decorations (including balloons, whee!), food, booze, and even special fancy beverages just for me (oh yeah, if you didn't already know I'm pregnant, tee hee). The combination goodbye/baby shower was just fabulous and I couldn't have asked for anything more. Oh, and Megan had found a Wiggles pinata which I had the joy of breaking as yummy chocolate came pouring out.

Anyways, the whole party was so thoughtful, greatly appreciated, and such a nice way to bring our life here to a close.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home