Thursday, March 09, 2006

Happy fucking birthday

I lurve other people's birthdays. If I can afford it, I love buying other people gifts. I often have a little list in my head of things I'll see that I know a certain friend or family member will just adore. And so when a birthday of someone as important to me as Mike is coming up, I look forward to my well thought out gift and the overjoyed reaction I think I'll get (this probably says something about everything always being about me, but let's not go there ok?).
So anyways, Mike calls me the other day to inform me he would like a new mp3 player. Um, ok, but like I know the detailed specifications he wants. So he orders it himself. Wheee. Like thanks for taking all the fun out of the shopping. Ok, I'm not really mad or anything but I thought I had a good gift picked out and now I'll have to wait until Christmas to give it to him. Oh well, at least I have something else up my sleeve.... hee.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cor said...

Hah, you have a sick little mind my dear. :P
I'll email you the details lest Mike actually read my blog for once.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home