Monday, February 06, 2006

BFL

For those of you who don't know what this acronym means, it's Body for Life. I don't normally like talking about any sort of diet/eating regimin I'm up to, but writing it here is purely for my own accountability. Yup, Mike and I have decided we need to lose some weight (for me, this is thanks to weighing myself for the first time in a year and being nine pounds heavier than I had thought. Boo.) We did this rigourous training regimin before the wedding, and let me tell you, it works like a charm. You're supposed to do it for three months, and by that point you should have developed good eating/exercise habits and carry on, if not to a lesser degree.
So anyways, I'm particularly interested in starting the eating portion of the program again, which is basically eating six small meals rather than three large ones. I exercise pretty much five days a week, and I didn't think we ate that poorly, but I must be doing something wrong. I'm also breaking my resolution to never own a scale (I used to be a total slave to it) because obviously going by how my pants fit isn't really a good way to gauge progress or digression.
Day 1 officially starts Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home