Sunday, January 29, 2006

Myrtle Beach: Day 1

Yay! Internet connection in the hotel! I always need to forget something when I go on a trip, and I forgot my journal so I'm just going to write my daily goings-on in my Blog so I don't forget anything.
So the drive to Myrtle Beach was only about 6 hours, and I drove the whole way. The suite here is fricking gorgeous! I think it's only for timeshares, but holy moly, it's like living in the lap of luxury. We have a bit of a view of the ocean, and it's total dreamsville. The sand is like white icing sugar, and there were so many shells on the beach I barely knew what to do with myself. Mike and I made yummy slushy Malibu drinks last night and headed to the hot tub, which is such a perfect temperature I could never get out (but did).
Today is a bit cloudy so I think we're heading to outlet malls (wheee!) since it's a bit cloudy and is supposed to rain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home