I heart that boy
Ah Mike. What a guy. Not only does he put up with my shopping habits and other assorted crap, but, get this, he buys us an Ipod Nano! The other mp3 player bit the dust, and now that we're both working out we need some tunes for motivation. We were looking at some that seemed decent, then he calls me yesterday and tells me he just ordered an Ipod! I am soooo excited. Now I can shop at the itunes store to my heart's content (hah, kidding). Wheee! I can't wait to go on a walk and not have to listen to the same songs twice.
Oh, and we also got our gym memberships yesterday, there's no turning back now baby! I think being with Mike's parents for a couple weeks was a great motivator. They certainly don't deprive themselves, or workout every second of the day, but they're in great shape, happy, and totally content.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home