The downside to fluffy kitties
Anyone who has ever owned a fluffy feline knows the answer to this one. Yup, it's the bum. I have just spent the last ten minutes trying to pin Roxy down in the bathroom as she looks as me in fear and terror. I feel bad, but someone needs to clean her bum and it's not going to be her. Why oh why can't she clean it herself? The worst part is her fur is super dense so the wet toliet paper routine doesn't work and I usually have to resort to tearing whatever is caught in there out. Poor girl. I should just have her fur shaved off.
Anyways, that wasn't only part of my rather shitty day. I got one of Luna's baby teeth stuck in my foot that was lying on the carpet (ouch!), someone knocked the chair I had my laundry drying on next to the litter box (yeah, wet sweater and littery crumbs, blech), and my effing blender leaked milk all over the counter and into the mechanical workings, thus rendering it junk. Boo. And I still get to go to the gym to do upper body weights. Whee!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home