Halfway!
I can't believe I'm 20 weeks pregnant. In a few months my little man will be here, I can't wait! He's been moving around for a couple weeks now, but I've really been feeling it these last few days. It's the most amazing thing I've ever felt. I'm really excited for Mike to be able to feel him kicking too, but I think that's a few weeks away still.
Last week we were in Las Vegas for Kim and Ivan's wedding. It was held in the Mandalay Bay chapel, which was stylish and classy, just perfect for those two. The ceremony was just beautiful, and despite my raging hormones I managed not to start bawling my eyes out. After the wedding we had a lovely lunch at a fancy restaurant in the hotel. Just a few hours later Mike and I were on a plane back to SF. I'm so glad we were able to see K&I get hitched, they are truly two of my favorite people. We also got to see several friends whom we haven't seen in ages and we've missed dearly. I wish we cold have stayed longer but we'll see many of them soon enough.
I'll post a couple pictures of the event shortly...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home