Dental work sucks
Arg, I need a root canal! I'm seriously beyond horrified about this. I loathe the dentist and this just makes me want to cry (okay, I did cry on the way home).
I went in for a regular old filling, and just before she started she warned me it was below the gum line. Gah. So this caused me to have the beginnings of a panic attack, so much in fact they had to give me oxygen during the procedure.
She finally finishes, only to tell me it's a temporary filling and I need a root canal. Grrrreat. Apparently I'm lucky that the decay didn't burst through to the root, it was that close. Ugh, I could puke just thinking about it. So now I need to talk to my OB since he didn't want them using the long-lasting freezing which is a must for a root canal.
And to top it all off, my insurance is done and doesn't renew until January, so the $1500 is likely entirely all out of pocket. Bah. What great timing what with the baby and moving and all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home