18 weeks!
Yay! What a relief! The beginning of last week was a bit rough, but after an impromptu visit to the doctor's office (I can only imagine what my chart says about my numerous calls to the advice nurses) I was assured all is well. I think I've been feeling the little bean kick these past few days, but it's so hard to tell. Is it gas, or is it baby? I think I've become pretty familiar what gas feels like during this pregnancy (sorry, TMI) so I'm almost positive it's baby! Exciting!
We're for the most part settled into our new digs, and other than the mystery apartment downstairs (we're not yet sure who lives there, Mike and I have both seen at least eight different people coming and going) and the fact that they smoke cheap stinky cigars, we adore it here. I even went for a swim last week which was just lovely.
Here's the latest belly picture, taken last night. I think I finally look preggers, and not like I've been hitting the Halloween candy too hard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home