Saturday, July 12, 2008

I have a problem


A baby-wearing problem. To be more specific I have a problem with buying carriers, in that I want them ALL. I seriously think this just stems from a horrible shopping addiction I have which has translated into buying things for Liam since I don't fit into any nice clothes yet and have no time for makeup.

Anyways, I had heard of baby-wearing addicts who bought carrier after carrier, and I always thought, why in the hell would you buy more than one?? And here I am. The carrier pictured at left is carrier number four (it's a Baby K'Tan if you're wondering). I also have a sling, Moby wrap, and Ergo. My reasoning? They are all good for different situations. Mike thinks I'm frigging nuts. I want more: ring slings, becos, and mai teis, oh my! Gah, somebody stop me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home