Thursday, July 20, 2006

May 8th!!

Is the reciept date that the gov't is currently working on for visas, I'm only nine days away! Whee!

In other news we had a lovely weekend. Friday night we went over to our fellow Canadian's and drank Ceasars which were to die for. Sadly there is no Clamato here and bloody marys taste rather shite.

Saturday we went out to the Independent for pub grub which was greasy and delish, and then to see Pirates of the Carribean. Um, loved it until the end, which had absolutely no closure which really pisses me off. It was also a tad long, but the eye candy was most enjoyable. We then attempated to get downtown for the fireworks but only saw a bit from the car.

Sunday Megan and I headed to the Park Tavern which is a cute pub on the edge of Piedmont Park. I guess they have free shows all summer and Sunday night was Pete Yorn. I had never heard of him before, but it was an excellent show and I highly recommend giving him a listen.

Otherwise this week has been quiet. It's roasty toasty here and the weather is making me tired and lazy. Hopefully I'll have an update with my new job by next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home